Solutions & Services
What can we do…?
Phoenix engineering technologies is a one-stop solutions provider of engineering and design services with capabilities throughout the product development life cycle, such as – conceptual design, industrial and mechanical engineering design, CAD modeling and detailing, simulation, analysis and prototyping, product testing, and manufacturing.
Phoenix Engineering technologies has extensive expertise in developing new product development (NPD)
Phoenix engineering technologies understands the demands you face in day-to-day business operations. Factors such as abbreviated development cycles and economic pressure to bring products to the market competitively mean that there is simply no room for error. That’s why you can be sure that Phoenix engineering Technologies will take you from concept to prototype within the framework of your project window. In short, we’ll help you get to market faster – all at a higher quality and lower cost.
When it comes to successful product development, it’s essential to get it right the first time, whether you need help to enhance existing products or introduce entirely new offerings to your market, we at Phoenix engineering technologies provide best-in-class engineering capabilities. This includes:
- Component Engineering (Design /Drafting/Analysis/Optimization)
- Design for Manufacturability / Assembly (DFM/A)
- Design Failure modes and effects analysis (DFMEA)
- Design for cost /Serviceability/Maintainability/Reliability/Safety/Weights (DFC/S/M/R/S/W)
- Manufacturing Process Instructions (MPI)
- Component Maintenance Manuals /Installation guides/Service Bulletins
- Project Engineering & Management
- Certification Engineering & Testing
Our engineering team will work closely with you to ensure our designers and technical support team enables the development process to run as efficiently as possible. Our highly experienced designers are located at the Phoenix engineering Technologies site all under one roof. They work closely with the project managers and the floor staff to ensure we have the prototypes built to your requirement and time line without missing a step. We can work out any first-time build inquiries from the floor efficiently and quickly around the clock to with the Phoenix engineering Technologies team to meet your objectives.
How do we do…?
Project Based Support
Dedicated Partnership Support
Through this model, we allocate a dedicated team (agreed number of engineers and resources) to ensure continuity and consistency from one project to another. This process will earn each customer a valuable learning cycle efficiency and retains organically for longer period. This kind of work allotment has proved to be useful in developing a good rapport with the client and develop a detailed understanding of the client working style.
Onsite / Offshore Working Model
Phoenix engineering technologies synergizes the benefits of offshore and onsite execution seamlessly to provide an optimum combination of services that helps reduces costs and cycle times. Our hybrid delivery model is a combination of onsite and offshore services using our talent and technical expertise in the most effective combination to meet the demands of application development. If need be, we can also specifically tailor this model in accordance with client’s requirements.
Notable features of our model are
- AS9100 Quality Management System -Compliance in progress
- A world-class security features for client data and information
- ITAR/EAR Compliance
- Effective Disaster Recovery plan with a strong back-up and storage system
- A well-coordinated global workforce management facilitates low overheads and swift alignment of team size that can meet tight deadlines.
- In addition, Periodic training of our employees ensures that their skills are upgraded in line with global trends
Irrespective of the model choice, we assure our work competence and professionalism at all times. Our work flow processes for close supervision, quality review and continuous communication with the client assures that the projects are delivered on time and with customer’s in-house quality standards.